Wang Haron & Goh Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Wang Haron Sdn. Bhd.) was established in 1970 as a local civil, structural and project management consulting engineering in Kota Kinabalu Sabah, Labuan & Malaysia.
For over 40 years in Sabah, the firm has completed numerous assignments & projects in various engineering activities and consultancy services.
These services includes planning and designing of commercial development such as shopping malls, hotels, settlement schemes, industrial estates, roads, highways, water supplies, sewerage schemes, drainage networks, marine jetties and sports complex. Its services included feasibility studies, surveys, planning, designing and final specifications, tender documents and contract management and supervision.
The firm participates in all consultancy services requirements to all government, quasi-government and private projects.
The firm has experience in providing comprehensive consultancy services in collaboration with other associated firms, for an integrated service to its clients.
The firm’s record of its long, wide, and varied experiences are notable in the areas mentioned below:
- Commercial Development – Shopping Malls, Hotels & Offices
- Township Development
- Roads, Earthworks, and Marine works
- Civil Works: Sewerage, Drainage, and Water Supply
- Structural Engineering: Industrial, Resort, Housing, Warehouses, Retaining Walls, & Public Commercial Development
- Low Cost Settlement Scheme
- Project Management
- Investigation Works/Study
- 01st December, 1970 (Partnership)
- 07th November, 1974 (Sdn.Bhd.)
- 12th May, 1992 Company Name changed to WANG HARON & GOH SDN. BHD.
KEMENTERIAN KEWANGAN, MALAYSIA & SABAH STATE