Our team are some of the most experienced personnel and have been involved in all types of road works and civil engineering projects. we have had the opportunity to work with DBKK, Sabah with many roadwork projects including national highway projects, involving the construction of bridges, viaducts and highway structures, road survey and cut-and-cover sections.
Mengkabong – Bulong Road, Tuaran (1972)
- Feasibility study, survey, design and supervision of 10 miles of feeder roads. The study also involved in flood elevation and control, tidal bund construction and drainage.
Tamparuli – Kiulu Road (1972)
- Feasibility study, survey, and design of approximately 8.5 miles of mountainous roads through typical side-cut terrains. Report included, recommendations of road location, road design gradients, curves, and optimum speed for various sections of route.
Langkon – Kudat Road Realignment Survey (1977)
- Field Control Surveys for vertical and horizontal alignment and road designs for approximately 25 miles of Trunk Roads under the Third Malaysia Plan.
Kg. Melinsau – Kg Kaingaran Road Construction
- Contract management and supervision of 6.5 miles of road through hilly country in very remote conditions for JKR.
Bukit Manggis Road Survey
- Field Control Surveys for vertical and horizontal alignment for approximately 8 miles of Trunk Roads under the Third Malaysia Plan.
Kota Kinabalu Road Survey
- Field Control Surveys for vertical and horizontal alignment for approximately 5 miles of Feeder Roads under the Third Malaysia Plan.
Kota Kinabalu Urban Study (World Bank Project)
- The firm seconded 2 personnels to the M & R consultants to undertake various traffic studies for Kota Kinabalu town.
Access Road to Anglican Retreat Center at Sinsuran
- The work involved survey and design of approximately 1.5 miles of access road.
- Route location, control survey and design of vertical and horizontal alignment (approximately 3.5 miles)
- Route location, control surveys and design of vertical and horizontal alignment of Feeder Roads to JKR standards (approximately 25 miles)
Road Upgrading Works for J.K.R
- Langkon – Kudat Road: 22 miles
- Menggatal – Kota Belud Road: 30 miles
- Inspect, check and survey all existing road pavements, road shoulders, drains & culverts. Determine the minimum standard requirements and prepare tender documents, tenders, evaluation of tenders and contract supervision and management.