Wang Haron & Goh Sdn Bhd Engineering have successfully completed numerous projects which includes piling foundations, earthworks, basement construction and also marine construction & reclamation in Malaysia.
Over the years, our team have gandered the expertise in earthworks, marine jetty construction, sheet piling, demolition, bored piling, harbour reclamation, de-watering, marina piling, and concrete construction works.
Sabah Shipyard, Labuan (1972)
- Hydrographic survey, design of sea-wall for depths 18 feet below mean sea level, and reclamation works for 30 acres of foreshore, inclusive of drainage and road network for the whole development.
Sapangar Port Survey
- Hydrographic and engineering surveys at Sapangar Bay for new heavy industrial areas and oil terminal.
Labuan Industrial Estate
- Hydrographic and engineering survey for the eastern forshores of Rancha-Rancha, Labuan for SEDCO Industrial Estate.
Orchid Farm Dam
- Design, detailed engineering and survey for an earth dam to retain an artificial lake of approximately 90 acres for cultivation of tropical orchids.
Seri Pagi Dam
- Coordinated soil investigation, design surveys and construction of a 45 feet high earth dam to impound approximately 11 million gallons of water for a new village of 450 household in Sandakan District.
Bukit Manggis Road Survey
- Field Control Surveys for vertical and horizontal alignment for approximately 8 miles of Trunk Roads under the Third Malaysia Plan.
Kota Kinabalu Road Survey
- Field Control Surveys for vertical and horizontal alignment for approximately 5 miles of Feeder Roads under the Third Malaysia Plan.
- Route location, control survey and design of vertical and horizontal alignment (approximately 3.5 miles)
- Route location, control surveys and design of vertical and horizontal alignment of Feeder Roads to JKR standards (approximately 25 miles)
Road UpgradinG WORKS FOR JKR
- Langkon – Kudat Road: 22 miles
- Menggatal – Kota Belud Road: 30 miles
- Inspect, check and survey all existing road pavements, road shoulders, drains & culverts. Determine the minimum standard requirements and prepare tender documents, tenders, evaluation of tenders and contract supervision and management.